Thanks to theBlaze. com for this. Lets hope that Justice is delivered to these punks.
The race to the White House can be ugly and cruel, an inconvenient truth that rears its ugly head in U.S. politics every four years. Unfortunately, there will always be those who reserve pure, unadulterated hatred for anyone they disagree with.
Nothing displays that fact more clearly than the dozens of horrific death threats made against GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney via Twitter, which were uncovered Sunday night. South Carolina attorney Todd Kincannon, who is also the former executive director of the South Carolina Republican Party, took notice of the intense hatred coming from the left and directed the threatening messages to the Secret Service and FBI’s official Twitter accounts.
Here’s a rundown of some of the threatening tweets discovered by Kincannon, though there are many more(Warning! Graphic language):
Then there was this repulsive tweet about Ann Romney:
Kincannon also said via his Twitter account that he plans to call a former Secret Service agent “first thing in the morning” to “get this to who it needs to get to.”
According to federal law, the individuals who made the threats should expect a visit from the Secret Service:
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully threatens to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm upon—
(1) a former President or a member of the immediate family of a former President;
(2) a member of the immediate family of the President, the President-elect, the Vice President, or the Vice President-elect;
(3) a major candidate for the office of President or Vice President, or a member of the immediate family of such candidate; or
(4) a person protected by the Secret Service under section 3056 (a)(6);
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
As reported by TheBlaze earlier this month, “a Charlotte, N.C., man was arrested for death threats against the president issued on Twitter Monday. Donte Jamar Sims, 21, going by the Twitter handle @DestroyLeague_D posted several tweets that suggested plotting the murder of Obama, according to the Charlotte Observer.”
To read more of the Twitter death threats against Romney, visit Kincannon’s Twitter page.
TheBlaze is currently reaching out to the Secret Service for comment. This story may be updated with additional information.
So this the type of civility accepted by Obama, the main Stream Media and Obama supporters. This is why Obama is wrong for this nation because anybody with an ounce of morality knows this is pure evil and nobody calling themselves an American should accept the fact that the MSM is not reporting on this. That Obama is not condemning it, this country is at a crossroads and people need to pick a side. there are only two choices.
1. A man who has spent his adult life contributing millions to charity, who has made his wealth honestly, and who wants to get this nation back in top form again. A man who understands business, knows how to create jobs and has already been a governor of a state where he helped turn things around.
2. A man who has never had a real job so to speak, Has added 6 trillion to the national debt quicker than any president in history, and has stood by as hate groups call for the killing of whites, helped Eric Holder cover up the deaths of a border agent and tried to cover up the deaths of four American in Libya by saying it was a spontaneous to a video on youtube when in reality he had allowed security to be pulled, requests for more security were denied and almost two weeks later admitted it was a terrorist attack.
Now there is silence on these tweets and a bit of a hush, hush silence on something that is so beyond the pale, the act of deviants lacking in any comprehension of morality. People need to wake up and fast this nation is in a moral death spiral and Obama sits silently admiring himself without a care in the world. When is he going to do the right thing?
Is the plan to keep this quiet until after the election? I think people should know this is just one more thing being swept under the carpet.